2 Tbsp olive oil, separated
2 large portobello mushrooms, stem removed and wiped with a damp towel
2 large eggs
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/4 c. low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil and place on baking sheet, gill side up. Place in oven for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms start to become soft.
3. Right before the mushrooms come out of the oven, cook the eggs in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Eggs can be cooked over easy or scrambled.
4. When the eggs are done, put an egg in the mushroom cap, followed by the avocado slices and the cheese. Place back under the broiler for a couple minutes until the cheese melts.
5. After the cheese melts, season with salt and pepper.