You will need a medium non-stick or cast iron skillet, and a 2 quart baking dish.
1. In a medium saucepan, add 2 tablespoons oil and warm.
2. Add scallions and cook until they begin to brown.
3. Remove from heat, and add in green beans and 1/2 remaining oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Remove green beans and set aside (or in medium baking dish).
5. Add in remaining oil, garlic, and mushrooms. Brown the mushrooms, and reduce heat to low, then add in milk.
6. Slowly stir in yogurt. When milk, yogurt and mushroom mixture is bubbling, add in 2 tablespoons cheese. Stir until cheese is melted into sauce.
7. Remove from heat. pour mixture into baking dish over the green beans. Stir and top with remaining cheese, panko breadcrumbs, and scallions.
8. Cook at 375 degrees, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove cover, and cook for 10 additional minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with thyme and parsley.